9.4.05

E=mc²

Ok its almost 2:00 a.m. and I should be fast asleep. But no such luck. Its one of those days when you just hang about all day, doing nothing much, but, come night, and there is this tremendous release of energy from some hidden reserve. And I mean tremendous. Its like how someone on speed would feel (I guess). Its like the raw energy you feel surging through you when you are up on stage, playing some good old rock music. "Here I am on the road again, Here I am up on the stage", something like that. Sitting here and listening to everything from Metallica to GNR to Sabbath, my fingers are itching to play the guitar. My legs are willing to run, willing to fly, willing to let loose. Wish I had a punching bag man. I'd beat the shit outta it.
Its funny, cuz I'm all happy and all, and normally one feels nice and relaxed in such situations. But here I am all pumped up about nothing! Its such a waste of resources man. Its more like one feels when one is angry and wants to lash out at everything.
Dash it all. I can't take this no more. Think I'll have to have a peg or two to calm my nerves down. This is when the contigency booze comes handy! Bring it on! Cheers mateys', I'm off for a stiff one. As Coolio once said, 'I'll see you when you get there, if you ever get there, see you when you get there...'

8 comments:

Priyanka Nayar said...

Well Well Well...I must say another power-packed post..well done..can actually feel that enormous energy of yours..Keep going. Dont loose steam now!

rakshitdoshi said...

kya baat hai bhai... ek dum tod fodd... good going pal. indian salute salutes you indian! hang in there man, you'll find a job

i hope....

banthehyphen said...

there he sits, amidst swathes of papers bearing strange writing and figures, as mysterious as the h'glyphics in them tombs of tutankhamen.... with words like M-ary FSK and Quadrature Amplitudes.... he sits and plots his own secret works of literature....

saala... injeeniyar banega...

http://banthehyphen.blogspot.com

join the battle against that damned excuse for a punctuation!

abeer said...

Oddly enough, I always thought M-ary stood for mammary. I still do.
And the indian salutes you too, Mr. Ooshi!

Anonymous said...

ok,public demand...POST!!!

abeer said...

'Tis the time of exams
when all is but fine,
fret not, the baldy said
we shall post in some time!

Damn, I'm the best poet around. ;)

"ME" Liz Strauss said...

A blog friend left a comment on mine that having a blog is like owning a corner store--there are the regulars and every now and then someone new passes through.

You have a most intelligent and interesting place here, abeer. I enjoyed the energy in your post too.

smiles,
me

Kiltak said...

Dude, you so the reply I gave you to the high-speed connection post at [GAS] :)